We meet the second and fourth Tuesday of every month.
Our meetup site has the latest things that we do.
We meet at the enclave the second and fourth Tuesday of each month.
We also have a Python For Absolute Beginners class we do with the Pikes Peak Library District.
We also publish lots of projects and notes at https://github.com/pysprings.
If you are on Windows, here’s a presentation we put together on installing Python using Conda: Windows Python Setup
Linux/Mac should already have python installed. Instructions if it isn’t is TBD.
- Learn The Commandline The Hard Way
- Automate The Boring Stuff
- Getting Started With Django
- pytest tutorial
- pandas tutorial
- Introduction to iPython
- Introduction to Flask
- Introduction to Bottle.py
- Introduction to SQLite
- Introduction to Conda
- Poetry - Python packaging and dependency management made easy
- direnv – Unclutter your .profile
- Introduction to Git
- Packaging Python Projects