Our meetup site has the latest things that we do.
We meet at the enclave the second and fourth Tuesday of each month.
We also have a Python For Absolute Beginners class we do with the Pikes Peak Library District.
We also publish lots of projects and notes at https://github.com/pysprings.
- Learn The Commandline The Hard Way
- Automate The Boring Stuff
- Getting Started With Django
- pytest tutorial
- pandas tutorial
- Introduction to iPython
- Introduction to Flask
- Introduction to Bottle.py
- Introduction to SQLite
- Introduction to Conda
- Poetry - Python packaging and dependency management made easy
- direnv – Unclutter your .profile
- Introduction to Git
- Packaging Python Projects